Eleven tribes vying for the Dinagyang Ati street dance competition joined the Pamukaw Parade on December 13, 2013. The performances were a sneak peek of the tribes’ final performance for the Iloilo Dinagyang Festival 2014.
1. Tribu Panayanon
Tribu Panayanon of Iloilo City National High School.
2. Tribu Molave sa R.G. Hechanova
Tribu Molave sa R.G. Hechanova of MV Hechanova, Jaro.
3. Tribu Aninipay
Tribu Aninipay of Don Esteban Lapuz.
4. Tribu Atub-Atub
Tribu Atub-Atub of Veterans Village.
5. Tribu Ilonganon
Tribu Ilonganon of Jalandoni Memorial High School.
6. Tribu Paghidaet
Tribu Paghidaet of Lapaz National High School.
7. Tribu Obreros
Tribu Obreros of Buntatala, Jaro.
8. Tribu Angola
Tribu Angola of Quezon-Delgado.
9. Tribu Salognon
Tribu Salognon of Jaro National High School.
10. Tribu Baybayanon
Tribu Baybayanon, formerly tribu Pag-asa of Melchor L. Nava National High School and Calaparan, Arevalo merged.
11. Tribu Milagrosa
Tribu Milagrosa of Poblacion Ilawod, Passi City
Which tribe do you think will emerge as the champion of next year’s grand festivities?
The main highlights of next year’s Dingayang Festival is scheduled on January 24 to 26, 2013. For more information view our Dinagyang Festival 2014 Guide.
Where to stay in Iloilo?
Hotels in Iloilo with rooms that are still available for the Dinagyang weekend (as of December 14, 2013):
- Fleur de Liz Inn (Santa Barbara, Iloilo; 25 minutes away by car from Iloilo City Proper)
- Rates from P1,989 per night (Dormitory room with shared bathroom; Max 3 adults)
- Sheridan Botique Resort (Oton, Iloilo; 25 minutes away by car from Iloilo City Proper)
- Rates from 6,000 per night (Casitas; Max 2 adults)
- Anhawan Beach Resort and Spa (Oton, Iloilo; 25 minutes away by car from Iloilo City Proper)
- Rates from P4,762 per night (Deluxe Suite with free breakfast; Max 2 adults)
- Bearland Paradise Resort (Tigbauan, Iloilo; 35 minutes away by car from Iloilo City Proper)
- Rates from P5,000 per night (Cabana One Bedroom with free breakfast; Max 2 adults)
View all Hotels in Iloilo on our Iloilo Hotels and Resorts guide.
Help get the Dinagyang Festival trending on social media! Use the hashtag #Dinagyang2014 on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+.