Here’s a design sketch of Iloilo Business Park’s road layout and master plan:
Originally posted in Iloilo Business Park Breaks Ground; Initial Plans Revealed:
Iloilo Business Park Project Overview
- 54.5 hectares total land area, the largest IT park yet of publicly-listed Megaworld Corporation
- P18B investment by Megaworld over the next 10 years
- P2.5 billion initial investment over the next two years to develop the road network
- Expected to create 24,000 BPO seats, 200,000 square meters of commercial space, and around 35,000 jobs.
- A six-lane highway will serve as the main artery running through the entire length of the property
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority certified (IT) park in January 2010. BPO locators will be entitled to income tax holidays, duty-free importation of office equipment and repatriation of earnings, among others.
Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Richmonde Tower
- 12-storey building
- Hotel component will host 90 guest rooms, which will cater to businessmen and tourists
- Seventh level amenities deck features play amenities such as a lap pool, children’s pool and fitness center, while the business center on the same level will include meeting rooms and a conference room.
- Richmonde Tower will occupy the second to sixth floors of the hotel, offering more than 9,000 square meters of prime office space for BPO locators.
- Projected completion in the last quarter of 2012
- Two kilometers total length, which will be the longest shopping and dining strip in the Philippines
- Initial 200 meter section of the Festival Walk will be opened alongside Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Richmonde Tower
Le Grand Richmonde Hotel
- High-end Hotel counterpart of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo with convention facilities
- Construction to begin after the completion of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo
Two Addt’l BPO Towers
- Five storey twin towers
- Construction to begin after the completion of Richmonde Hotel Iloilo and Richmonde Tower