The Dumangas port is located in Brgy. Nalu-uyan, it was constructed at a cost of P60M.
A Roll-on Roll-off Ferry (RORO) Vessel services the Dumangas-Bacolod route. Here’s its schedule of trips and the pricing:
as of May 2006:
Freight (not inclusive of Terminal Fee)
- Motorcycle – P200
- 4 Wheels – P700
- Adult – P50
Here are Port Statistics of Dumangas Port (as of 2004):
Cargo and Passenger Statistics (at berth only)
- Total Cargo Throughput – 138,558 m.t.
- Total Passengers – 41,612
Shipping Statistics (at berth only)
- Number of Vessels – 1,331
- Gross Registered Tonnage – 326,597
- Net Registered Tonnage – 197,703
- Deadweight Tonnage – 614,971
- Length of Vessels – 58,348 m.
- Beam of Vessels – 12,507 m.
- Draft of Vessels – 1,907 m.
- Waiting Time – 38 hrs.
- Service Time – 10,082 v