A big thank you to all viewers of Explore Iloilo for continuing to support this blog and its aim of promoting Iloilo online! Your views, comments, emails, links, and referrals to friends and family were of great inspiration to keep the flame burning. Looking forward to yet another productive and dynamic year of covering our beloved Iloilo!
In 2008, Explore Iloilo has attracted over 194,769 Visits (533 visits per day) with 710,085 Pageviews (1944 pageviews per day) and a total of 2,863 comments (Google Analytics). Figures could have been higher if not for server down times especially during the end of the year, I have corrected the problem and moved to a more reliable web host.
Explore Iloilo was recognized in local and national media entities in the past year including ABS-CBN show Boy&Kris and Sikat ka Kabarkada sa Sikat ka Iloilo. Photos posted in Explore Iloilo were also printed in various local newspapers such as Panay News, The Daily Informer, and Hublas. The site was also nominated under the Best Travel Blog category in the 2008 Philippine Blog Awards held last October 12.
Most Viewed Pages of 2008:
- Iloilo Flood Pictures and Videos
- Iloilo Flood – Typhoon Frank Ravages Iloilo
- Typhoon Frank – Kalibo, Aklan Flood
- Concept Plan of Megaworld’s “Iloilo Business Park”
- Iloilo Food Map
- Lumpiga Bar and Restaurant – A relaxing and cool place to be
- Molo Church: A feminist church in the Philippines
- Caluya – A paradise beyond Boracay
- Iloilo Festivals vie for Aliwan Fiesta 2008 Champion | Explore Iloilo
- “Boy&Kris” Talk Show features Iloilo and mentions ExploreIloilo.com on National TV | Explore Iloilo
- Miagao Church: A UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Sandbar Island Beach Resort
- Cathay Pacific arrives in Iloilo
- Iloilo Flood Control Project
- Fun things to do for the summer
A Big Thank You Once Again to all!