Raymen Beach Resort, located in Alubihod Beach, is one of the more popular resorts in Guimaras. Raymen Beach Resort is a preferred choice for locals and tourists who are looking to have a relaxing, convenient, and affordable break from the city.
Alubihod Beach is a short white sand stretch surrounded by the inviting blue waters and pristine off-shore islets of Nueva Valencia, Guimaras. Alubihod Beach is an excellent jump-off point for Guimaras island hopping tours.
Over the years, Raymen Beach Resort has become the go-to destination for weekend getaways in Guimaras. It’s just an hour away from Iloilo City and offers a tropical paradise beach setting, which is much better than the grey sand beaches in Iloilo mainland and more convenient than the 5-hour travel to Boracay Island.
White sand stretch of Alubihod Beach, Guimaras
Raymen Beach Resort Rates
Entrance fee - Adult P15 / Child P5.
Entrance area at Raymen Beach Resort
- Double fan room – P600 to 700 per night
- Triple fan room – P900(extra person – P250; extra foam - P100)
- Double aircon room - P1,350
- Family aircon room – P1,400 to P1,900
- Family aircon room (good for eight persons) – P2,200
Picnic Huts - P400 to P400 per hut
Fuction Rooms (Pavillions)
- Birds of Paradise Pavillion – P2,700 per day (fan), P500 additional for overnight stay
- Mahogany Pavillion – P5,500 per day (aircon), P3,800 per day (fan)
- Pine Tree Pavillion – P5,000 per day(aircon)
Check out time – 12nn
Rates posted here may not reflect current prices at Raymen Beach Resort, for inquiries contact the resort directly.
Covered pathways of Raymen Beach Resort leading to the beachfront area
How to Get to Raymen Beach Resort / Alubihod Beach
Raymen Beach Resort is one hour away from Iloilo City. The first leg of the journey is the 15-minute ferry ride from Ortiz Port in Iloilo City Proper to Jordan Wharf in Guimaras. Look for the Guimaras Tourism Office located at the waiting shed outside the arrival area of the Jordan Wharf. The tourism officer can arrange your transportation to Raymen Beach Resort or any destination in Guimaras. There’s a set rate for vehicle rentals regulated by the Guimaras Provincial Government. No need to worry about over-priced rates. Raymen Beach Resort / Alubihod Beach is 45 minutes away from Jordan Wharf. There are three transport options to choose from depending on your group size and preference. Rates for tricycles (4 to 5 people), multicabs (8 to 10 people), shuttle van / L300 (10 to 14 people) range from P250 to P500 per vehicle.
Taking the passenger jeepney is the cheapest option especially for independent travelers. The jeepney loading/unloading station is located near the exit of Jordan Wharf (past the waiting shed). Just ignore the crowd of touts and tell them that you’re planning on commuting to Alubihod.
- Ride a “Nueva Valencia” jeepney (30 to 45 minutes) – P40 per passenger
- Tell the driver to drop you off at the gas station / intersection going to Alubihod Beach
- Ride a single motorcycle to Raymen Beach Resort (10 minutes)
Island Hopping Tours from Alubihod Beach
Popular destinations for the island hopping tours in Alubihod include Ave Maria Beach, Lawi Marine Turtle Rescue Center, Buho Ramirez Cave, and Baras Beach Resort. Tourists wanting to venture out further could also visit the SEAFDEC Research Center, Isla Pulang Pasayan (Tiniguiban Island), Guisi Beach and Lighthouse. The booking station for the island hopping tours is located at a make shift kiosk along Alubihod Beach. Unless you’re scrimped on time, there’s no need to make prior reservations since there are a lot of pumpboats (motorized outrigger) available and the boatmen charge a fixed rate.
Lawi Marine Turtle Rescue Center in Brgy. Lawi, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras
Guimaras Island Hopping Rates
- 4-6 persons – 400 per hour plus 150 pesos per exceeding hour.
- 8 persons – 500 per hour plus 150 pesos per exceeding hour.
- 10 persons – 600 per hour plus 150 per exceeding hour.