A hot residential estate property is currently taking shape in Santa Barbara, Iloilo. This new subdivision is envisioned to be one of Iloilo’s more classy subdivisions with all its great features and prime location in one of the country’s future growth areas and within just 30 minutes from Downtown, Iloilo City. Here are some of the features of Santa Barbara Heights that stands out from the other subdivisions in Iloilo:
- Natural lake – a nice setting for quality bonding with family, friends, or with nature.
screen capture of Santa Barbara Height’s website (www.stabarbaraheights.com)
- Complete underground electrical and drainage system.
- Flood-free! – Santa Barbara Heights is literally located on high ground
- A commercial area before the entrance gate
- A proposed IT park
- Nice view of the Iloilo Golf Course and Country Club – the oldest existing golf course in the Philippines considered as one of the country’s finest. Aside from its proximity to an excellent golf course, they also have plans of building a new golf course inside the property.
- 15 minutes proximity to other heritage attractions in Santa Barbara such as the historical Santa Barbara Church and Convent (a national landmark as declared by the National Historical Institute)
- 5 minute proximity to the New Iloilo Airport
For more information about Santa Barbara Heights, you can visit their office in Iloilo located in SanMars Point (General Luna Street, Iloilo City) or call them at (+63)(033) 336-5437.