Raymen Beach Resort, located in Alubihod Beach, is one of the popular resorts in Guimaras. Raymen Beach Resort is a preferred choice for locals and tourists who are looking to have a relaxing, convenient, and affordable break from the city.
Alubihod Beach is a short white sand stretch surrounded by the inviting blue waters and pristine off-shore islets of Nueva Valencia, Guimaras. Alubihod Beach is an excellent jump-off point for Guimaras island hopping tours.
Over the years, Raymen Beach Resort has become the go-to destination for weekend getaways in Guimaras. It’s just an hour away from Iloilo City and offers a tropical paradise beach setting, which is much better than the grey sand beaches in Iloilo mainland and more convenient than the 5-hour travel to Boracay Island.
Resort & Room Rates
- Double fan room – P700 per night
- Triple fan room – P900
(extra person – P250; extra foam – P100)
- Double aircon room – P1,350
- Family aircon room – P1,400 to P1,900
- Family aircon room (good for eight persons) – P2,200
- Birds of Paradise Pavillion – P2,700 per day (fan), P500 additional for overnight stay
- Mahogany Pavillion – P5,500 per day (aircon), P3,800 per day (fan)
- Pine Tree Pavillion – P5,000 per day(aircon)
Check out time — 12nn
Entrance fee — Adult P15 / Child P5
Picnic Huts — P400 to P400 per hut
Rates posted here may not reflect current prices at Raymen Beach Resort, for inquiries contact the resort directly.
How to Get There
Raymen Beach Resort is one hour away from Iloilo City. The first leg of the journey is the 15-minute ferry ride from Ortiz Port in Iloilo City Proper to Jordan Wharf in Guimaras. Look for the Guimaras Tourism Office located at the waiting shed outside the arrival area of the Jordan Wharf. The tourism officer can arrange your transportation to Raymen Beach Resort or any destination in Guimaras. There’s a set rate for vehicle rentals regulated by the Guimaras Provincial Government. No need to worry about over-priced rates. Raymen Beach Resort / Alubihod Beach is 45 minutes away from Jordan Wharf. There are three transport options to choose from depending on your group size and preference. Rates for tricycles (4 to 5 people), multicabs (8 to 10 people), shuttle van / L300 (10 to 14 people) range from P250 to P500 per vehicle.
Taking the passenger jeepney is the cheapest option especially for independent travelers. The jeepney loading/unloading station is located near the exit of Jordan Wharf (past the waiting shed). Just ignore the crowd of touts and tell them that you’re planning on commuting to Alubihod.
- Ride a “Nueva Valencia” jeepney (30 to 45 minutes) – P40 per passenger
- Tell the driver to drop you off at the gas station / intersection going to Alubihod Beach
- Ride a single motorcycle to Raymen Beach Resort (10 minutes)
Island Hopping Tours
Popular destinations for the island hopping tours in Alubihod include Ave Maria Beach, Lawi Marine Turtle Rescue Center, Buho Ramirez Cave, and Baras Beach Resort. Tourists wanting to venture out further could also visit the SEAFDEC Research Center, Isla Pulang Pasayan (Tiniguiban Island), Guisi Beach and Lighthouse. The booking station for the island hopping tours is located at a make shift kiosk along Alubihod Beach. Unless you’re scrimped on time, there’s no need to make prior reservations since there are a lot of pumpboats (motorized outrigger) available and the boatmen charge a fixed rate.
Guimaras Island Hopping Rates
- 4-6 persons – 400 per hour plus 150 pesos per exceeding hour.
- 8 persons – 500 per hour plus 150 pesos per exceeding hour.
- 10 persons – 600 per hour plus 150 per exceeding hour.
Alubihod Beach is just one of the many exciting tourist spots in Guimaras. There’s definitely a lot more to see. Alubihod Beach is an excellent destination for a quick day or overnight trip in Guimaras. Tourists who don’t venture out further are just scratching the surface of the beautiful sights and experiences that the island province has to offer. Also, there are a few more resorts along Alubihod Beach other than Raymen Beach Resorts. If you’re looking for other places to stay, look for Rico Beach Resort or Alubihod Cove (formerly Freelance Beach Resort.
Rooms & Rates
Cheapest Rates Online
Find out what other travelers have to say about Raymen Beach Resort. Click the links below to read reviews posted by actual guests:
Ready to book your room? Enter your travel details to check promo rates and the best prices available today:
- Trusted by millions of hotel bookers worldwide.
- Cheaper or matches walk-in hotel rates.
- Receive instant confirmation.
- Pay at the hotel when you arrive or during check-out (if available).
- Free cancellation (subject to hotel policy).
- Safe and secure online payment through Paypal or major credit cards
- Earn reward points on every booking.
Explore Iloilo is proud to partner with these trusted booking sites. Click the buttons below to reserve a room with confidence:Agoda
Compare All Booking Sites
Confirm the cheapest rates by comparing all travel sites in one search. Click on the buttons below to search the cheapest room rates.Hotels Combined Wego
You may book directly with Raymen Beach Resort through these channels:
- Address: Alubihod Cove, Nueva Valencia, Guimaras
- Landline: (+63) 033 3960252
- Mobile: (+63) 9185207271