Some people have wondered where I take pictures from, some even jest about what tree I’ve climbed just to take shots of a top view of buildings. This post is intended to let you know the usual places where you can see picturesque views of the City, so you too can enjoy the great view that most people will never even know about.
2. 6th Floor of the Iloilo Provincial Capitol (Bonifacio Drive, City Proper).
3. Top Floor of the Hall of Justice (Bonifacio Drive, City Proper)
4. Roof Deck of the 7-level TTK tower (Iznart St., City Proper)
6. At the tower of the Iloilo Customs House (Muelle Loney St., City Proper)
7. Atop the bell towers of Molo church (Molo district)
8. Penthouse of the 8-level Iloilo Business Hotel (Smallville Business Center, Diversion Road, Mandurriao)
9. 8th Floor of the Medicus Condo-clinics (Smallville Business Center, Diversion Road, Mandurriao)
10. 7th Floor of the Grand Dame Hotel (La Paz District)
11. 5th floor of Gaisano City Iloilo (La Paz District)
12. 5th Floor of St. Pauls Hospital (General Luna St., City Proper)
13. The Promenade in Days Hotel, 4th floor of the Atrium Mall (General Luna St., City Proper)
That’s it … I hope you will enjoy visiting these sites.